czwartek, 10 października 2013

My journey with You

Heloł!
Dziś już ostatnio layout w tym tygodniu, obiecuję ;-) Od jutra zacznę pokazywać kartki na Dzień Nauczyciela, ale dziś jeszcze po prostu muszę pokazać Wam scrapa ;-)
Obiektem tej pracy jest osoba, której wizerunek rzadko wykorzystuję - mój mąż. 

Hello!
Today I present the last layout this week, I promise ;-) From tomorrow I'll start to show some cards for teachers, but today I just have to bring You the layout ;-)
The subject of my project is a person, that picture I dont't use often - my husband.



Scrapa przygotowałam na październikowe wyzwanie Once Upon A... Sketch, którego tematem jest podróż.

I made this layout on Once Upon A... Sketch October Challenge, that has the theme "Journey".
LO w całości zrobiłam z papierów Hopefully z 7 Dots Studio. Dodałam trochę tekturowych strzałek UmWowStudio, mgiełki i farbki wodne z 13arts i buttony z Lemoncraft.

I created my project with Hopefully papers from 7 Dots Studio. I added some chipboards from UmWowStudio, some mists and water paints from 13arts and buttons from Lemoncraft.

6 komentarzy:

Tracey Sabella pisze...

Oh what a fabulous page, Anna!! The paint splatter is so cool and I love that it goes onto this great photo of your husband as well!! Love that you included the journaling in your own hand as part of your page design!! Thanks for joining us for the October Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for posting your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Val Thorpe pisze...

Anna Gorgeous page for your gorgeous hubby. Love the colours and the papers and that is a really nice photo too. You have such nice handwriting. I love to see it on a layout. Thanks for playing along with OUAS this month :D

Wilma Voermans pisze...

Love the fun paintsplattering on this page, very bright and fun!

Mona Pendleton pisze...

Fantastic layout! love the paint splattered background! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

wiosanka pisze...

Thank You very much! :-)

Eila Sandberg pisze...

This is such a neat page Anna! your man looks like a really sweet guy. Thanks a bunch for sharing your page with us at OUAS!